- Remember to use the recycling bin in the classroom correctly.
- Only paper or cardboard is allowed in this bin.
- Lunch bag rubbish must be taken home and remember to put the rubbish into the correct bins.
- Your paper lunch bag can go in your green bin.
- Plastic wrapping (any soft plastic) from your lunch goes into the general waste bin.
- Empty water bottles go into your green bin.
- What bin do you put empty washed out plastic milk cartons in?
- Into what bin do you put empty shampoo bottles?
- What about your empty food cans? Where do they go?
- Where do you put the plastic wrapping from your crackers?
- What bin do you put empty cereal boxes into?
- What bin do pencil toppings go into?
- Where do you put used tinfoil?
Answers (1. Green bin 2. Green bin 3. Green bin 4. Grey bin 5. Green bin 6. Grey bin 7. Grey bin)
Design a poster for your classroom reminding everyone in your class about what goes in each bin.
Check out the recycling poster on the city bin website. Click on For household and then click handy downloads to view the poster.